Catelyn, Landon, and Jocelyn,
Sorry gang, but this is information everyone else is aware of, except you! Someday when you are older maybe you will understand.
I can't bring myself to telling you that we are having our little baby on Wednesday! I am so glad there is an end in sight, and though you are eager to know when our baby is coming I can't tell you until the day before. Tomorrow.
You don't handle anxiety and excitement well. You get to giddy, and you tend to cry about everything little until the storm hits. The Christmas build up was excruciating for you!
Plus, Janelle and Ryan, AND Lucky are coming, and that will be even harder for you to handle.
Cate-- you are grasping the concept of time really well these days, but you still hate a countdown. Being invited to a birthday party a week in advance is near torture.
Landon--Sweetheart, you have asked me the most about when our baby is coming, telling me all the time "I just want our baby out". Me too buddy. You haven't got a clue yet as to time and what it means when I say in 10 minutes, let alone two days.
And Jocelyn-- Baby, you aren't going to be the baby anymore and somehow you know and sense this. Your temper is out of control these days. I am trying my best to help you, but WOW! Curls, it's going to be fine. You are going to LOVE having a baby around. You might feel like you are getting shafted and put at the bottom of a totum pole, but you aren't.
You three are very important to us, and we have chosen to add each one of you to our family. You weren't mistakes or just something to do. You were decisions we made and people we created. The Lord always intended to add your spirits to our family, as well as this new baby we are welcoming. We are grateful for each one of you and hold a very special place in our hearts. Promise.
I hope over the next few weeks you will know of our deep love for you, despite all the attention B is about to get from family, friends, and me. A new baby takes up a lot of a mom's time and energy. But don't worry. We will be playing outside, at Rigby Lake, and more soon enough. Okay??
Love,
Mom
Sorry gang, but this is information everyone else is aware of, except you! Someday when you are older maybe you will understand.
I can't bring myself to telling you that we are having our little baby on Wednesday! I am so glad there is an end in sight, and though you are eager to know when our baby is coming I can't tell you until the day before. Tomorrow.
You don't handle anxiety and excitement well. You get to giddy, and you tend to cry about everything little until the storm hits. The Christmas build up was excruciating for you!
Plus, Janelle and Ryan, AND Lucky are coming, and that will be even harder for you to handle.
Cate-- you are grasping the concept of time really well these days, but you still hate a countdown. Being invited to a birthday party a week in advance is near torture.
Landon--Sweetheart, you have asked me the most about when our baby is coming, telling me all the time "I just want our baby out". Me too buddy. You haven't got a clue yet as to time and what it means when I say in 10 minutes, let alone two days.
And Jocelyn-- Baby, you aren't going to be the baby anymore and somehow you know and sense this. Your temper is out of control these days. I am trying my best to help you, but WOW! Curls, it's going to be fine. You are going to LOVE having a baby around. You might feel like you are getting shafted and put at the bottom of a totum pole, but you aren't.
You three are very important to us, and we have chosen to add each one of you to our family. You weren't mistakes or just something to do. You were decisions we made and people we created. The Lord always intended to add your spirits to our family, as well as this new baby we are welcoming. We are grateful for each one of you and hold a very special place in our hearts. Promise.
I hope over the next few weeks you will know of our deep love for you, despite all the attention B is about to get from family, friends, and me. A new baby takes up a lot of a mom's time and energy. But don't worry. We will be playing outside, at Rigby Lake, and more soon enough. Okay??
Love,
Mom
Comments