
Every time I tried to get all 4 of them in their jammies, Landon and Jocelyn kept sticking their feet out. So this is the best one of the bunch. Then I got Landon and Jocelyn to hold Brooklyn, but not Cate, which is funny, because she loves to hold her.


She is going to be high maintenance, isn't she...

Your first Sunday, Brooklyn. April 19th. I thought you would sleep, but in true Larsen fashion, you were awake for most of Sacrament meeting. Cate held you the first 20 minutes though, which was sweet and great! Kept her quiet and you happy. For 10 days old, you seemed content to be at church. Hee Hee. I am sure you will have your days though, where you won't like church. Ah, the future.

It's been really nice weather! My kids dumped out the sand we had in a bucket, and once it washes and blows away, that will be all the sand we have. Rigby Lake will have to do for sand play.

We had the neighborhood kids over to play and lots of them came too. Yeagers were here and then the Woodruff kids joined in the fun. It was a busy yard for a bit!

Brooklyn snoozes a lot--like a new born should. Though she is starting to schedule a bit...she is always awake from 8-9 am and for sure around 10-11 pm. Other than that, she is off and on. She loves to bask in the morning, so I never wrap her up tight. She will sleep spread eagle for over an hour...on my bed, the floor, or in her bed. It's funny. But she will only sleep like this in the late morning hours.
You are a funny girl already Brooklyn!!!

Going for the stretch and then.....

You're out.
You laid just like this, with your siblings buzzing around you for over an hour yesterday.
Comments
I love the one of Brooklyn stretching. Ahh precious.