Just snapped a few pics of the kids this morning. Brooklyn's little outfit was mine, and though it's aqua in color, it isn't the most girly outfit. Oh well. It makes her eyes sure look blue when they are bright and wide open!

Okay, so really, Catelyn is pretty amazing to have around. She is a pretty great helper. She can and does carry and hold Brooklyn a lot. Brooklyn will never need to cry for attention. At least not so far. It's like having a real doll. As you can see....and NO, not one of these photos is staged. I caught Cate in the act and had her freeze and not move so I could go grab the camera, so I could capture her in the act.
Landon made it all the way through the night--for the first time--in underwear without an accident! Good work little man! Maybe no more nighttime unders (pull-ups) will be needed!
Landon always calls Brooklyn "Our New Baby". "Mom, where is our new baby?" is a a question he asks nearly every morning. He knows her name, but doesn't call her that. She is just Baby to him.
I have been meaning to get a photo of it, and I will. For now though, it's important to note that my kids don't do ghosts. They do "Boo-galees." If someone has a blanket over their head, they are a boogalee. It's pretty funny.
Brown Bear has returned. After months of being MIA, Brown Bear has been recovered by Landon and Catelyn. This was and is Landon's pal, whom he takes to bed every night. That is he did until BB went missing. We hunted for him, prayed for him, and eventually forgot about him. But yesterday, they found him stuck between the wall and the spare bed (aka Janelle's bed). Weird, too, as I had searched under that bed, but never thought he would be stuck somewhere along the sides of the bed. We are happy for his return. After a bath yesterday, he joined Landon at bedtime, and it's pretty cute, as Landon seems delighted to have his friend back!
Catelyn is pretty happy to no longer be grounded too.
Landon is constantly hungry.
Jocelyn has been too helpful with giving Brooklyn her paci latelyn
Brooklyn weighed 7 pounds 9 oz at her appointment, and is still pretty precious.
I could spend a bunch of time listing 100 things I love about being these kids' mom, but suffice it to simply say...
I have the best, most beautiful, and entertaining little halflings in the world!
One of my least favorite jobs as a Mom has got to be the changing over of clothing from one season to the next-- like when you have two girls or now in our case three. I need size 0-3 months, 3T stuff, and 6T stuff for the girls. Passing the clothing from Cate to Jocelyn to Brooklyn is such a task! Plus, I needed to get my maternity clothes put away and pull out my clothes and sort them...what fits and what won't fit ever again, plus what might fit eventually. I have more to lose, but I have dropped 23 pounds. I feel like a million bucks! I haven't had back pain or leg problems...and I can kneel again, and have been able to return to the self I was physically before being so big and pregnant. I feel so much better! Regardless...I need shirts so bad it's really sad. What did I wear after Jocelyn was born??? I am truly asking myself. Where are those shirts!?
Anyway, my point is this is what I did over the last two days: Storage tubs and Organized Closets! Uhg!









Comments