
There is so much to journal about!!!! I think this may be one of my favorite photos! Landon was really in awe to see Brooklyn! And he seemed so genuinely happy to have her here!!
Same goes for Cate, as she has wanted to hold her the very most!


I think that Jocelyn is still a bit passive about her, but she says her name so sweetly and tries hard to hold her just right. They are going to be so much fun as the grow!
Now, this is what we found the other night after a L-O-N-G day of company, play, a dog, and a new baby. We have never had the kids fall asleep like this:
Landon added the shorts after we had put him to bed. Too funny!

Kyle went to check the girls, and Jo wasn't in her bed. It really startled him. He then found her, to his relief. Cate had no idea that she had been joined either when we asked her about it. So Cate must have been out and Jocelyn went over to her bed to chat or whatever, and crashed.

Best of all though, was reflecting on Easter and having our 4 sweethearts at home, safe and healthy.
We truly are and have been blessed this year already.

And I am so glad that Catelyn and Landon actually can tell you why we celebrate Easter and what the resurrection is. I suppose it's because we do talk about death and resurrection in our home more than most! *wink*
ALL THE DETAILS OF BROOKLYN'S BIRTH DAY ARE ON MY BLOG FOR NOW. AT SOME POINT I SHOULD POST IT HERE TOO. I WILL TRY!
Comments