Janelle teased me that I may have had my child that is camera shy. Every time I pull it out, she squirms on me. Some how she knows! I am having a very hard time picking one out for a baby announcemnt. I won't post them now as that might ruin the surprise, but I do have one that I am not going to use, but LOVE.
It was overexposed, and I havce since fix the setting on my camera and tried editing the photo, but to my dissappointment, it still just dones't look right for an announcement photo.
However, you can't look at that quirk on her face and not love the shot!
Plus this one.
Hee hee. Love those toes!
It was overexposed, and I havce since fix the setting on my camera and tried editing the photo, but to my dissappointment, it still just dones't look right for an announcement photo.
However, you can't look at that quirk on her face and not love the shot!
Plus this one.
Hee hee. Love those toes!


Comments