You will sleep anywhere, any way right now. Not to forget you can sleep through all kinds of tornado-like noise. We love it.
The curl on the girl, continues. It keeps wrapping around and around...getting longer by the weeks that pass.
Bright-eyed you are, for about an hour at a time, three to four times a day. You have pretty blue eyes, and once your eyelashes come in, you are so going to be winning us over again with your 'windows to the soul'.

See what I mean, the curls keep coming!

Really, I laid you down in an emergency like moment to rescue Cate from the potty, and you stayed asleep...

They were being way to silly. Giggling and hugging on the floor. How do you not photograph that?
Brooklyn's blues again.
Where else do I put you when I want to keep a close eye on you and am cooking dinner? The counter works great.


And these two photos...well. Landon spent the afternoon with his Grandpa Lynn..."working". Dad bought him some real work glvoes so that, according to Landon, "He can touch stuff now." He rode in the cabbed tractor with Dad while they "Scattered Sunshine" as we all call it. Landon said they were "laying poo". He loved the time there aned wants new boots that fit better and to go again as soon as he can. {Thanks Dad!}
Comments