I have to say, Kyle caught some sweet little photos of Brooklyn. Her nose picking skills are improving, and her happy toothless smile melts you up. Her big blue eyes light up when you call her name, play with her and talk to her. She is a gem to be around, and we are truly a lucky family to have her in our family.
When we were down in Utah, she captured Mikes attention too. I thought this little photo of her was priceless. So sweet. She seemed to care less about Sawyer, but I think it's because she saw him just a year ago in heaven. She and Jocelyn are funny too, because right now, Jo Jo keeps picking on her, and she deals with it pretty well, but sometimes it's a bit too much and they end up crying. At the hospital though, they were being pretty cute!
We just love this little sweet girl. I can't believe she will be one this week!
Comments