Believe me, it was bittersweet. In comparison to Catelyn's first birthday it was really low key. Not because she it the 4th baby or the last baby, but because we did a combined party (not my first choice, but it was fine and fun!) with Kelly and Geneva. We have 3 April birthdays within like 5 days, so it made good sense to do it that way.
I didn't post every photo I took, cause I took a lot, but these were my favorites. I have always let my babies run around in their "birthday suits" for about 10 minutes on their birthdays. Only allowed to do it once. She even tried to open her presents, but had to have some sibling help. I LOVE that she loved her cake and ice cream. Landon was the first to protect her tiny fingers from the candle. And then hew blew it out for her. The kitty cake is tradition! It wasn't that yummy, but that wasn't the point. She received some nice clothes and shoes, just what she "wanted!" Thanks Grandmas!
Hope you had a great birthday week "Booky" (Jocelyn's nickname for her) because we had fun celebrating you!
I didn't post every photo I took, cause I took a lot, but these were my favorites. I have always let my babies run around in their "birthday suits" for about 10 minutes on their birthdays. Only allowed to do it once. She even tried to open her presents, but had to have some sibling help. I LOVE that she loved her cake and ice cream. Landon was the first to protect her tiny fingers from the candle. And then hew blew it out for her. The kitty cake is tradition! It wasn't that yummy, but that wasn't the point. She received some nice clothes and shoes, just what she "wanted!" Thanks Grandmas!
Hope you had a great birthday week "Booky" (Jocelyn's nickname for her) because we had fun celebrating you!
Comments
kyle