Success!
Pink sponge curlers, not a favorite. Uncomfortable to sleep in.
Curling iron, not a favorite. Fear of being burnt.
Hot rollers, a new favorite!
These are such an upgrade from the ones I had as a kid. Cool touch ends, velvet middle, instead of those bumps, and easy clips to hold it in place. I only wish that the 75 second heat up ones that I almost bought would have indicated whether they were cool touch ends or not. If it had on the box, I would have bought those. For the extra 3 dollars, it would have been worth it. Oh well. These take about 9-12 minutes to be ready. That's my only complaint.
I love that she loves them! She is so funny about it.
Catelyn has such pretty hair, and it's so easy to do!
I love it, and I hope she will always love her hair too!
Comments
We should have bought both and then took one back! Then you could have seen what you really wanted. So much for my help! :)
I am glad they were a success and that Cate likes them.