Yes, go ahead and try dialing that number and see for yourself what happens!
Obviously we had an officer show up. Whomever of my dear children who dialed it, used the fax phone. So when the dispatch tried to call back they only got the sound of a fax line. The cop came speeding into the driveway,which is gravel at my parents, and even left skid marks. Kyle's van was parked outside, so I am sure he is thinking something insane could be going on.
Yes, insane crazy was going on. Grandma Betty, Kyle, and I were in a serious game of scrabble. Catelyn was beside herself because of her loose tooth, and Landon and Jojo were busy coloring while watching Dora.
Kyle beat me at Scrabble by 7 whopping points, and he should have lost. I had to help him. I can't stand it when I see a better spot for someone's word. I have to point it out. So frequently, I loose.

Yesterday was a crazy, crazy day!
Obviously we had an officer show up. Whomever of my dear children who dialed it, used the fax phone. So when the dispatch tried to call back they only got the sound of a fax line. The cop came speeding into the driveway,which is gravel at my parents, and even left skid marks. Kyle's van was parked outside, so I am sure he is thinking something insane could be going on.
Yes, insane crazy was going on. Grandma Betty, Kyle, and I were in a serious game of scrabble. Catelyn was beside herself because of her loose tooth, and Landon and Jojo were busy coloring while watching Dora.
Kyle beat me at Scrabble by 7 whopping points, and he should have lost. I had to help him. I can't stand it when I see a better spot for someone's word. I have to point it out. So frequently, I loose.


Yesterday was a crazy, crazy day!
Comments
~Court