The other night, oh about 4 days ago I guess, Landon woke up in the middle of the night. He came into our room and asked me if I would put his Diego blanket on him.
Sure, sure.
So as I am tucking him in he half asleep asks me, "Mom, is your tummy feeling better now?"
Sweetheart. "Yes, son I am fine."
I am not sure if he was having a dream or what, but it was so tender to me to think he was concerned for me.
Two seconds later his eyes were shut. I am not sure he was ever really awake, and he didn't remember it in the morning, so who knows. But, gosh, he is the best kid.
Since Catelyn's been off to school he has been teasing Jocelyn more, but on the flip side, he has totally become my little buddy. He helps me and wants to do what ever I will let him do, even vacuum. We have played Play-Doh a lot. He spent every minute almost with me at the farm while I clipped cows. He goes to the grocery store willingly and delights in helping unload the groceries onto the conveyor belt, and then wants to help bag them too.
He really is the best little boy ever.
Sure, sure.
So as I am tucking him in he half asleep asks me, "Mom, is your tummy feeling better now?"
Sweetheart. "Yes, son I am fine."
I am not sure if he was having a dream or what, but it was so tender to me to think he was concerned for me.
Two seconds later his eyes were shut. I am not sure he was ever really awake, and he didn't remember it in the morning, so who knows. But, gosh, he is the best kid.
Since Catelyn's been off to school he has been teasing Jocelyn more, but on the flip side, he has totally become my little buddy. He helps me and wants to do what ever I will let him do, even vacuum. We have played Play-Doh a lot. He spent every minute almost with me at the farm while I clipped cows. He goes to the grocery store willingly and delights in helping unload the groceries onto the conveyor belt, and then wants to help bag them too.
He really is the best little boy ever.
Comments