Yes, this is her idea. A way to "Keep the Boys Out".
My owner's manual didn't tell me that this would start at the ripe age of 5.
I am not sure what is my favorite part: the frown -- just so perfectly devastating and captures Landon's little face perfectly when she tells him to stay out OR the crown on the little boys' head.
It's easier than drawing hair, I guess.
She also said the funniest thing to me yesterday. We were walking home from school and she commented that sometimes Jocelyn is rude. I said, "Yes, but we are trying to teach her to not hit or be mean."
Catelyn's wise reply?
"Teaching kids is so hard. It's so tricky."
My owner's manual didn't tell me that this would start at the ripe age of 5.
I am not sure what is my favorite part: the frown -- just so perfectly devastating and captures Landon's little face perfectly when she tells him to stay out OR the crown on the little boys' head.
It's easier than drawing hair, I guess.
She also said the funniest thing to me yesterday. We were walking home from school and she commented that sometimes Jocelyn is rude. I said, "Yes, but we are trying to teach her to not hit or be mean."
Catelyn's wise reply?
"Teaching kids is so hard. It's so tricky."

Comments