Well I guess it's not really a holiday, but nearly. Catelyn's tooth, which had been loose since Sept. 1st finally "came out".
Yes, I pulled it but it was hanging on by a thread and at the point I pulled it out it was side ways. She was totally a basket case too about it. Screaming for no one to touch it, crying, whining, starving since she was afraid to eat even soup! Janelle and Mom and I were on the side of pulling it out will hurt a little but be so much better than this craziness. Grandma Betty and Kyle were on the defense team, sing a song about it will come out when it's ready and just leave her alone.
But she was driving me nuts about it! To much whining. I just would rather have her cry and be mad at me for 10 minutes than deal with it all day! (And for the record she was only upset with me for about 30 seconds, before she realized she did feel so much better!)
We made several attempts to get it out throughout the day. It wasn't until late afternoon, that we were successful. We had to wait for her to calm down between tries. It was crazy.
And of course when it rains it pours for us. Poor dad, trying to finally get to harvesting corn, and it rains like mad. When it's that wet, the trucks just get stuck in the mud. It can be dangerous too, since those heavy truck can (and have int he past) tip over, get flats...etc.
So no one got to ride in the corn trucks, which was disappointing.
And the Classifier was there to classify cows. (Don't even get me started on what that is or means. But for short, a guy comes out and judges and ranks your cows.)
We went out to dinner-Hong Kong restaurant of course. Service was bad, which is weird, cause usually it's pretty quick and good. Oh well. It just went along with the whole day, I guess.
Yes, I pulled it but it was hanging on by a thread and at the point I pulled it out it was side ways. She was totally a basket case too about it. Screaming for no one to touch it, crying, whining, starving since she was afraid to eat even soup! Janelle and Mom and I were on the side of pulling it out will hurt a little but be so much better than this craziness. Grandma Betty and Kyle were on the defense team, sing a song about it will come out when it's ready and just leave her alone.
But she was driving me nuts about it! To much whining. I just would rather have her cry and be mad at me for 10 minutes than deal with it all day! (And for the record she was only upset with me for about 30 seconds, before she realized she did feel so much better!)
We made several attempts to get it out throughout the day. It wasn't until late afternoon, that we were successful. We had to wait for her to calm down between tries. It was crazy.
And of course when it rains it pours for us. Poor dad, trying to finally get to harvesting corn, and it rains like mad. When it's that wet, the trucks just get stuck in the mud. It can be dangerous too, since those heavy truck can (and have int he past) tip over, get flats...etc.
So no one got to ride in the corn trucks, which was disappointing.
And the Classifier was there to classify cows. (Don't even get me started on what that is or means. But for short, a guy comes out and judges and ranks your cows.)
We went out to dinner-Hong Kong restaurant of course. Service was bad, which is weird, cause usually it's pretty quick and good. Oh well. It just went along with the whole day, I guess.







Comments
~Court