The first grade Year End Party was a HUGE hit! I didn't take very many photos and I didn't get a single one of the bouncy obstacle jump house. Oh well.
Jocelyn's class and the other two first grade classes spent several house playing outside. We had all kinds of games, and then they had hot dogs, sno cones, cotton candy and water.
But this morning, when it was time to go to school for the very last day?
Jocelyn was so upset. She was grumpy and crying. She didnt' want to go.
Jocelyn was so upset. She was grumpy and crying. She didnt' want to go.
WHY?
Because she didn't want to say goodbye.
This mom teared up. it's hard to say goodbye to your friends and teacher when you're young like this. Those people are your LIFE at this age. But she went, and she made her teacher cry a little when it was time to go, but I think she's going to be fine!
![]() |
| Jocelyn's Other Mother for 1st grade! Mrs. Patience! |



Comments