I didn't snag as many photo of Catelyn, but that's because all her big stuff happened mostly last week! But she's done with 5th grade and off to a great start for summer babysitting!
She's been booked solid for the last few weeks and I am so proud of how hard she is working to earn her money for Pine Basin! She's almost made all of the money she needs!
She's going to miss Kelsey a lot, I am sure, but she has lots of fun new friends to play with too! She's looking forward to summer!
She's been booked solid for the last few weeks and I am so proud of how hard she is working to earn her money for Pine Basin! She's almost made all of the money she needs!
She's going to miss Kelsey a lot, I am sure, but she has lots of fun new friends to play with too! She's looking forward to summer!


Comments