We hit Chad's house on Sunday, and had all day Monday to play. We took the kids for a hike, and while we weren't quite prepared for it, we had a great time! They all jhung out on Tuesday while I met with my editor, and then when I finished we hit the Bean Museum in Provo. After two years of renovations, it was like new again.

Dana took us to the most amazing park while we were in Utah, the second week of June. Even Catelyn and Landon were entertained! And that's saying something, because they are outgrowing the park, fast.
Then we made a quick stop in at Costco. Our first visit, ever! They all had to try on glasses, and then they discovered the SAMPLES.
I'd turn around to see where they'd all gone, and it was to the next sample station. We started loosing track of them a little bit and were slightly embarrassed as they ran from treat to treat, but oh well.
I"m sure they're not the first group of kids to do that.
On our way out of Utah, we stopped to see the Savages! I wish I would have taken a few more photos. Especially of Cooper and Jocelyn! Good grief! Next time! (I feel like I keep saying that!)










Comments