Guess there isn't as much celebrating going on when you're 4 and not in school.
But Brooklyn did have a fabulous time at the school carnival, and I painted this work of art on her face. She didn't want to wash it off. Ever. I let her wear it for about 2 days before I made her bathe.
BEST. MORNING. HAIR. IN. THE. FAMILY. Award goes to:
| One minute after waking up. |
| Two minutes after waking up, and realizing we're photographing her. |
Well every once in a while I get lucky and she beats me to the rocking her to sleep part. I usually tell her to go get her blanket and meet me on the blue rocker. Which she does, very patiently and quietly, I might add. And when I get to her, I find this:
Yeah, she's gotta us wrapped around her finger, and we know it. We kinda love it.
Don't be jealous.
Okay, you can be. How can you not?
Comments