The year has come to an end for Catelyn as well! I can't believe she's done with 4th Grade!
And IDAHO HISTORY!
For her Idaho History Project, she decided on a Headdress. I went with a small version of what she was imagining, and it turned out perfect!
But still so much fun to ride the bus with her and I loved watching her and her friends!
Speaking of friends, these two have been since Kindergarten and we're all sad about it but it a matter of fact-- they'll be at different schools for 5th and 6th grades. Ila will remain a friend no matter what though, I hope!
| Lost that molar, just one or two more teeth to go! |
At the fourth grade program the kids all sang the Idaho State song, and the song about Lewis and Clark, and the State County songs.... It was wonderful. Especially when Catelyn did a little two-step hoe down dance!
So proud of Catelyn and all she's accomplished this year! Great grades, lots of friends, excellent penmanship, and most of all eager to learn! Love ya, girl!
Comments