We have a Kindergarten Graduate!
After a year of morning K with Mrs. Davenport, Jocelyn can sing a million Sight
Word songs and knows all her sounds and letters and can count by 5's and 10's
and such!
At the school carnival, I painted
this lovely heart on her face and it was huge hit!
We've been having a silly time
around here. Like when I say, run and go potty, and then hear, "MOM!"
I dash in to see what's the
problem, only to find this:
We spent an evening all dolled up
for Kindergarten graduation, which they had to hold at the Middle School's
auditorium, due to the number of participants! It was insane. Each
Kindergartner was only allowed to bring 4 people. I broke the rule and brought
Brooklyn (She was our #5) and made her sit on our laps. But seriously, it was
packed in there. And because of the numbers, both sets of Grandparents missed
this event. Boo.
| Paige, Addy and Jo-- Little Besties! |
![]() |
This little collage cracks me up. You kinda
had to be there to get the humor behind some of the
photos.
|
In the first row of photos, I can just hear her singing, "Touch my nose, Wink my eye!"
Take a better look at the last square. Ryan Egbert and Jo could NOT STOP LOOKING AT EACH OTHER and GIGGLING! It was priceless. And I love that Paige looks ill about it.
I can't get over how big she is!

Comments