PINE WOOD DERBY!
This was Landon's first time building a car. And boy, I gotta tell you, he did dang good for his first time!
I am proud of him for painting it himself, and for insturcting Kyle on what he wanted done, when he couldn't do it. Like weight it down, and how to cut it up.
Kyle didn't make his car. And it was clear that was the case.
And I think that the boys learning how to create a car on their own is one of the most vital lessons one could take home from this kind of thing.
This happened during the Stake Musical, and I had to stay because I had so many parts to play, but Landon and Kyle were able to go, and I am so grateful that both sets of grandparents were there to support him too!
(Thanks to whoever took the photos!)
His car wasn't the slowest, and it wasn't the fastest.
And it was perfect!
![]() |
| His car is in the 3rd lane! |
![]() |
| Corbin and Kari Snedaker, his leaders! They are so great! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Comments