And never mind the neatly organized line that also served as a deterrent for car owners to drive or park in our driveway. It's the stuff rental cars and airports are made of. I'm sure Landon's just protecting his chalk art.
And the best part about all of this, it isn't the $1.50 he made. It's that PEOPLE DO BUY ROCKS! Think about all your landscape designers or people who drive all over the valley collecting river rocks to decorate with.... I'm tellin' ya. He's genius.
On top of that, wrapping up first grade is monumental. With Mother's Day, I got art and poems and all sorts of goodies!
Along with all this, I am amazed at how well Landon is reading. It's like a light when on and he's now graduating first grade at a reading level of a 3rd grader. {Cate and Landon are sharing books!}
Sunday {Mother's Day, May 13} Landon woke up with severe Pink Eye.
Poor kid. Well, long story short, he worked on building some Lego things.
And then got a hold of my camera without my knowledge.
I don't know if he's a born photographer or just naughty.
Because he knows he shouldn't be playing with my camera.
He also just performed his little 1st grade musical that his class has been preparing for quite some time. I'll be posting about it soon!
Comments