First it should be stated that Brooklyn finally has hair worthy of noting. On Sunday, I did it up, because we had time and despite her plea to NOT curl it, I did. She counts while I do it, and it's pretty funny. I've got to get it on video. Anyway, we took photos of the process. I love the frown before her hair is done and the silly smile face after we're done. Then she realized that she likes her own face. And the silliness continued.


Now on with the seriousness. Who needs a Wii or a X Box or anything of the sort when you have YOUTUBE and can create a video playlist? That's right people. A video PLAYLIST, with a PLAY ALL option.
Line up a few JUST DANCE 3 videos and I've got something to do with the girls. We've been dancing to them for a few weeks now, and I get a work out and they mess around. While I shower and clean up, they keep. going. and. keep. going. Like the Energizer Bunny. They love it.
I just need to figure out how to stream it to the TV so I don't have to mess with rotating the computer screen. Anyway, we girls are becoming quite the dancers....I'm confident in

Comments
I'm going to have to try the youtube thing, what a great idea! We dance all the time, so I'm sure the kids would love this.