Math got hard. Well in my case, it's always been hard, but sweet Catelyn's doing a pretty good job working through her math. I hand it to her, as she does most of the problems she can on her own and then comes to us when she's 'done' and we only have to help on the few that stump her.
I know she took to math like a duck to water those first few years of school, but now it's harder and she would prefer to just skip homework all together. Which is WHY when I saw a book at the D.I. called, "How to Not Throw Up and Do Homework" I had to get it! For 50 cents, that girl got a little comic-y chapter book about doing homework and avoiding throwing up....it's pretty cute. And she's nearly finished reading it already!
She's got her first competition dance recital this Saturday and I hope she does well and has a good time!
When I took photos of Brooklyn on Sunday, with her hair do, Cate hear the camera clicking I swear, and jump into the photo shoot as quick as lightening. She's so silly.
When I started working on the storage room, she jumped in to help organize the canned goods and had the BEST TIME EVER doing it. She's so silly!
Today when I was working on the storage room again, she neglected her homework, the TV, and a snack just to WORK in the storage room with me. She's so silly! I should hire her out to organize other people's storage rooms. I tell ya! She's so funny!
I can't believe she'll be nine in a few weeks. She's getting so big and so tall. She's grown like a weed, and added probably about six inches to her height this year.
She's looking forward to wearing my shoes.
And wants to know WHY she can't have high heels right now.
Comments