Even though it's a family year for birthdays, Jocelyn was still able to have friends over to play. She invited Cooper and Taycie. They had a blast playing despite the numerous times I had to tell them we weren't having cake or ice cream and that they couldn't open any presents. They hated that, but had a good time nonetheless.
When it came time to finally open the presents, I was tickled to see that Grandma Mac had indeed found a girly Thomas the Train. If you saw the previous post, you know why such a gift would be awesome for her! She seemed happy to get new socks and a Polly Pocket car from Grandma Betty! Her new little Strawberry Shortcake dolly {which smells like Strawberries!} fits in the Polly car too! And Janelle's letter was a real "Blast".
This little purse baby was a huge hit for the girls. But it's Jocelyn's and I have had to stop the fighting over it several times! How talented to crochet such a gift! Thanks Grandma Cindy!
It was pretty special birthday and having both grandparents around, and BJ made it a great day!
Happy Birthday Jo Bear!
Comments