Can I just say, they are so stinkin' cute?
I have to admit though, Jocelyn stole the lime light a bit. She is the littlest one in the this choir, and so SO SO darling. The excitement was clearly on her face all night. Until she yawned. But then the smiles came back! She melted hearts that night. {At least her grandma's and Kyle and I think so!}
Landon was so awesome, and did such a good job singing. He looks so dashing in his tie! He stands so still and pays attention to Dana really well. He always tries hard to not smile but seems like it's killing him to keep his face serious. It's so funny! He is such a good boy.
Sure, I wish they sang at least one popular song each time, or at least one I know, but I am always impressed with how well my kids pick up the foreign language songs and sing the best they can.
Choir has been a great thing for them!
Comments
Are you saying that you don't know Away in a Manger and Go, Tell it on the Mountain?!?
I hate STREP. This last month has been a killer!! Hope the meds are working their magic.