I kept Cate home from school on Wednesday last week. She said her throat hurt, and she was running a fever. But then she seemed fine the next day, and then sick the next and fine the day after that. It was weird. Finally I took her in, to do a strep test.
The test came back negative. Until Tuesday, when they called and said the culture test came back positive. So I took her out of school again. But she has felt completely fine since Tuesday!!
We will do the whole 10 day meds thing, and she hates it. What's a mom to do! Boy I tell ya. The hardest part is getting her to realize she is sick despite how great she feels.
Then Landon woke up with a sore throat.
Great.
The test came back negative. Until Tuesday, when they called and said the culture test came back positive. So I took her out of school again. But she has felt completely fine since Tuesday!!
We will do the whole 10 day meds thing, and she hates it. What's a mom to do! Boy I tell ya. The hardest part is getting her to realize she is sick despite how great she feels.
Then Landon woke up with a sore throat.
Great.
Comments