Not only was that so dang cute, but she thinks she's pretty big stuff as she has discovered how to move the chairs around and can now reach the counters. She is a devil at it too. Speedy little devil!
Her new phrases are :
I do it.
No, I not.
Her new phrases are :
I do it.
No, I not.
She's fascinated with her body lately too! She is a stripper. Taking her clothes off, down to her birthday suit is a new daily routine. {Today, she did it 5 times.} Sometimes she doesn't get all the way naked...as sometimes I am fast enough to catch her and set her up with a new activity, but sometimes I am not fast enough. The plus side is that she loves the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. And she knows a lot of her body's parts.
HAND
MOUTH
TONGUE
EAR
BUM
KNEES
HAIR
(shut up. i know there isn't any there.)
TOES
NOSE
ARMPIT
EYES
BELLY BUTTON!
Brilliant baby, I say!
Comments