Joeclyn loved camping too. Guess they all would like to do more as the summer progresses. She held the baby rabbit for a minute. If you ask her, she will tell you her favorite part was that baby rabbit. Too cute! Jo Jo ate way to many marshmallows and asked to go to bed around 9:30. She must be the funniest little girl in the world, as I have often wondered, and what kid would want to go to bed when camping?!?! But she did. And happily! The others did too, but they didn't ask to go. Makes a difference.
In trying to take a lot of photos of camping I didn't capture to many of my kids. In fact, what you see here is, is all I got of them. Oh well!
In trying to take a lot of photos of camping I didn't capture to many of my kids. In fact, what you see here is, is all I got of them. Oh well!
Comments