Catelyn got a hold of my camera. Those were pretty good photos for a 7 year old, huh!
On Friday, Catelyn had only a few hours of school and that ended our school year and grade one. Whew! We made it. From there we went to Ila's home to have a BBQ. What fun we had! I made some new friends and then went shopping for school clothes for next year.
I even found 4 pairs of shoes (two for Cate and two for Jocelyn) for a total of 16 dollars! What a deal! I got pants for Cate and Landon at ShopKo and will probably buy pants for the kids from there from now on. They actually replace the pants if the kids outwear them before they outgrow them. I have returned 2 pairs and got the same pants back! So worth the 18 bucks if you ask me!
Okay, well anyway, then today Catelyn and I went into the Vogue Beauty School and while I got my hair done, she had a manicure. It was so much fun! I will have to take photos of our new looks.
Meanwhile, this is what I got from the BBQ. What a fun party we had. Catelyn's got some fun girlfriends!
On Friday, Catelyn had only a few hours of school and that ended our school year and grade one. Whew! We made it. From there we went to Ila's home to have a BBQ. What fun we had! I made some new friends and then went shopping for school clothes for next year.
I even found 4 pairs of shoes (two for Cate and two for Jocelyn) for a total of 16 dollars! What a deal! I got pants for Cate and Landon at ShopKo and will probably buy pants for the kids from there from now on. They actually replace the pants if the kids outwear them before they outgrow them. I have returned 2 pairs and got the same pants back! So worth the 18 bucks if you ask me!
Okay, well anyway, then today Catelyn and I went into the Vogue Beauty School and while I got my hair done, she had a manicure. It was so much fun! I will have to take photos of our new looks.
Meanwhile, this is what I got from the BBQ. What a fun party we had. Catelyn's got some fun girlfriends!
Comments