If you see Brooklyn in Catelyn's photos--well don't sweat it.
And if you see Catelyn in Brooklyn's photos--don't sweat it.
I think it's easy to tell them apart and yes, it's partially due to the quality of the photo. I thought it was time to start showing off Catelyn as a baby and jotting down things about her {and Landon} because I don't have them on here as far as those early years go. Catelyn was a high strung baby girl, with a screaming squeal that you wished only dogs could hear. Not much has changed, huh!
Those ice blue eyes still melt my heart and I can't believe what great hair she has now! So what if my baby girls are bald for a few years.
They make up for it soon enough.
Over the years, I will watch in ahhh to discover what these two monkeys have in common. And what they don't.







Comments