Landon ate (with some of his best friends he said!) and then disappeared
(don't panic. I didn't loose the kid. He dissappeared like every other kid that night).
He spent nearly ever second on this crazy hill in the middle of the "forest". I didn't get a photo of him on that hill, but I promise he was around it the whole time. The dirt in his hair, nails, teeth, nose and shoes proved it.
He told me about ten times, "Mom, I am having the best time." or some version of that.
I believe he did have a great time. He was so happy and didn't even complain about going to bed in the pop-up!
He truly loved the idea of being out side camping. In the morning we found a baby rabbit. He even held it!
It was truly a fun way to spend a Friday night!
Comments