When days are hot, when days are cool, in the swimming pool! Breast stoke, side stroke, fancy diving too! Oh, don't you wish you never had anything else to do!!!
Thanks to Lara, that will always be one of my favorite camp songs. And now for some wet shots!
Look who l♥ves the tub!

Thanks to Lara, that will always be one of my favorite camp songs. And now for some wet shots!
Look who l♥ves the tub!
It took Jo a while to warm up to the idea, and she never did get her hair wet. Cate and Landon didn't hesitate one bit! the sidewalk chalk was a fun thing to take when the were bored or needed a change... and Brooklyn didn't like the water at all! I couldn't find her paci and what a good girl she was to borrow one from Lucas! Her little bandanna was to keep her bald head cool and protected from the sun. I did soak that in the water, and she didn't seem to mind that one bit.
Cate and Landon drew some of the funniest little people I have ever seen and they enjoyed karate chopping the fountains. It was pretty great day. No one got sun burnt either, except me, where I missed getting sunscreen. I have a pretty crazy looking sun burnt back and shoulders.
Comments