


I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted to pull up a few photos of my little girls all around 3-4 months of age. Sadly I don't have tonz of good ones of Catelyn at that age,, where she is alone. She always had someone else int he photo with her, which is fine. It's just makes it harder to showcase jsut her. Plus my camera is much nicer than my the one I had back in 2003. That was still a film camera, so lots of shots were wasted. It's so hard to get good photos of a baby with out a fast speed digital camera. I received a slow speed(It was fast back then though!) digital camera Christmas '03, but in comarpison to the one I have now...So I have better photos of Catelyn staring around her being 10 months old. From there, though I had lots of great pics to choose from. It will be fun to compare the girls as they age!
Comments