Skip to main content

Don't Be To Qwik to Judge!

Landon and Cate earn their computer time...every minute of it. It's amazing to me that he is only 4 though, and can navigate his way around Nick Jr!
Getting stronger and bigger everyday, but we still can't easy up on the bibs!! I hate that Brooklyn is a spewing machine! The doctor might put her on something at her next appointment. Guess we will see!

She cracks me up! Since Brooklyn has arrived, she as been more needy of her paci and blanket. She must have been either bored with Landons' computer game or just flat out tired. Who knows.


Okay, here ya go. Don't be to quick to judge the fellow. I asked my kids to tell him goodbye. And perhaps bribed Jocelyn to plant a kiss on his cheek. Such a cheap price (fruit snack) for such a funny shot and an embarrassed elder.

Today is his last day as a missionary here. The kids really have loved Elder Calder and remember his little lessons that he shared with them/us. He's pretty awe.some!

There are several of us that think he will be engaged by December. I can't see how not. He is fun and handsome and loves kids. Girls would be crazy not to consider him.

I feel the same way about my brother Blake! But he is taking his time to get to the serious girlfirend stage. Who knows why, but I think that he will make a great husband and an awesome dad! (We ♥ Blake!)

Anyway...




Comments

Blake Pack said…
i have a link on my facebook page to my photo blog...but i have told you, i dont blog. I put pictures up and post some random comments. thats all. dont expect too much.
Blake Pack said…
blakepackphotography.blogspot.com

incase you were too busy to go to my facebook profile
Erinn said…
hee hee. he was the cute joke up at girls camp, apparently the girls call him elder hottie. it was one of the inside jokes of being at camp. so funny. i think the girls are all super sad he is leaving. so funny because i remember having a huge crush on one of the missionaries that taught my little brother.
Camille said…
That is a cute post.

Funny that the girls at camp call him Elder Hottie.
Autumn said…
I think the kiss picture is sweet! My kids also really enjoyed him the few times they were at our house for dinner. Dec. sounds like a good call, if he even lasts that long on the open market. :0
Court n Chad said…
Sounds like you've got a little crush! Watch out Kyle! JK ;) Cute pics!
He is a hottie. And I'll never forgive you for telling him right away that I was married!! ;) haha he could have been mine!!! jk. He is a cutie...and maybe we have a deserving cousin or something that could have him?....hmmm shelby? Lanae?.....Chelsie?...someone!?
thanks for the awesome times and pictures and comments u wrote about me!! i enjoyed the time i got to know ur family and laugh and paly together it was soooo much fun!
whoooaaa..i idnt read all these comments before...man for the record...ive been home for 2 weeks no kiss and no girls hahah and o im not going to be hitched by dec. hahaha u guys are crazy...but is it bad to say im glad u told me that she was married right away hahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposite of Christmas Morning

We are having the opposite of Christmas morning at our house.  No toys.  We have one of these for storing toys: And several of these for the same reason: And last night the kids thought dumping them out for the sake of dumping toys would be fun.  This is a major rule breaker in our home.  I have had problems with this in the past, (even Mykalee knows this) and i have told them if it happens again, all the toys will disappear. And last night, after I found out what they had done, the toys have been grounded.  FOR A WEEK.  I hope it's as devastating as possible, so that they will learn I am serious when it comes to dumping toys out. {Also, Brooklyn is the only one who is exempt from this, as she was in bed.  Innocent.} On a side note, we did get the kids this on Friday.  It was time.  They seem to love it.

Happy Birthday Catelyn!!!

Happy Birthday Catelyn!!!     Yesterday was you last day as a 6 year old.  Here we go for 7!!! I have picked out a few photos that I love of you, Catelyn, and hope that you know how special you are as you look at this post.   You truly are a Daughter of God and are so beautiful.   We are so glad you are a part of our family! *You love to play outside. *You like math, have struggled with reading, and love recess. *You stood with Amanda in that wedding line for 45 minutes.   *You are a girly girl.  Lipstick, makeup, nail polish and perfume make you happy. *You yell a lot.  We are working on an inside voice. * You seem to want to stop sucking your thumb.  *You love the computer. *You love to shop. *You have one year to be ready for your baptism! *When you fall asleep, you are out like a light! *You love your teacher, Ms. Bair. *You need a bigger bike. *You enjoy watching Phineas and Ferb. *You draw people really well, and ...

Breaking News: Brooklyn

Nothing like getting a sharp poke in the ear. Especially when you're two and an half and ASK for it. When Brooklyn was a baby I went to have her ears done, but decided to hold off, since her one ear lobe was so tiny, and her ears were very different in size. So I waited. For her to grow into her ears. And to grow some hair. Still waiting on the hair part, so earrings seemed like a great idea. She asked for them, and since we both wanted them, we went and got them. She picked out a pair, and viola, it was done. She said, "Owwwww!" once, and then laughed when the lady gave her a sucker and began modeling for me and Kyle.  All to show off her new earrings! Yup, seriously, she loves them.  It's pretty stinking cute.  She is constantly telling me, each time we clean and rotate them, "Mom, never take them out, 'kay?" Okay. Deal. And I did mention that we are waiting on some hair, but some is sprouting. So we're hopeful! See, she...