Since she is just shy of turning two, it's a hilarious time of vocabulary, one that I have loved at every one of my kid's ages. She has some funny words that you only understand if you know her well.
Recently she has picked up:
Don't
Hurt
Dorasboots (which is just Dora and Boots--but it comes out as dorasboots--one word.)
Diego
No, I'n aut and Yes I'n am (she loves to argue!)
But by far the best one is Jesus, which really PRINCESS.
She has fallen in love with dresses and constantly wants jesus. Then when I get her a dress she usually replies with, 'Mom, I'n jesus."
If you didn't know that jesus was really princess, it would be a pretty funny comment.
And if you do know what she means, its even funnier.
Recently she has picked up:
Don't
Hurt
Dorasboots (which is just Dora and Boots--but it comes out as dorasboots--one word.)
Diego
No, I'n aut and Yes I'n am (she loves to argue!)
But by far the best one is Jesus, which really PRINCESS.
She has fallen in love with dresses and constantly wants jesus. Then when I get her a dress she usually replies with, 'Mom, I'n jesus."
If you didn't know that jesus was really princess, it would be a pretty funny comment.
And if you do know what she means, its even funnier.
Comments