Our little munchkin is 2 today!

(One should always try on their birthday suit on the first birthday. And never for the camera again.)

And most recently....



We love you Jocelyn!!!
Here are some photos from her evening party!

Did a pretty good job of trying to blow out her candles!

Opened a few gifts! Thanks Grandmas!

Was really delighted to see her "new" room! Dora and Boots are everywhere! She was so excited!

Wouldn't hold still for much of a portrait photo, which is fine. She is two!





Comments
Yes I feel like we have fallen off the face of the earth! I haven't blogged or looked a blogs for months! But I am so glad that I can look at your blog and see what your family is up to! Your kids are so grown up it kills me! I love the choir pictures they are so cute! That Landon is so handsome!
Well good to hear from you honey!
Tiff