Okay well, Cate is about to turn six, but I think she has anger management problems. I am worried that if this continues I am going to have a very rough road with her. She definiately has a Pack fuse, short.
I guess I need to spend some time looking into tips on how to help her when she is upset, but for now, all advice is welcomed!
I feel at that nearly 6 years of age she should be able to rationalize at least enough to not instantly scream, hit, or yell in such a way that is frightening to her siblings and alarming to us. Really if look could kill sometimes I think she would be an orphan.
She can be so gentle and sweet, kind and sharing, and even helpful! But when she is mad, watch out!
Yesterday, she constantly was fighting Jocelyn for the Little People King and Queen, that are Jo's new favorite, and technically were Jo's Christmas gift. Jo did have them first, and I just can get over how mad and angry she was at Jo and me about Jo not giving them to her right then.
Arg! What a nightmare. This is totally something I can picture happening in 10 years over a shirt from the Gap.
I guess I need to spend some time looking into tips on how to help her when she is upset, but for now, all advice is welcomed!
I feel at that nearly 6 years of age she should be able to rationalize at least enough to not instantly scream, hit, or yell in such a way that is frightening to her siblings and alarming to us. Really if look could kill sometimes I think she would be an orphan.
She can be so gentle and sweet, kind and sharing, and even helpful! But when she is mad, watch out!
Yesterday, she constantly was fighting Jocelyn for the Little People King and Queen, that are Jo's new favorite, and technically were Jo's Christmas gift. Jo did have them first, and I just can get over how mad and angry she was at Jo and me about Jo not giving them to her right then.
Arg! What a nightmare. This is totally something I can picture happening in 10 years over a shirt from the Gap.
Comments