Right this very moment, at 10:08 am, she is still asleep. Go figure.
Now that I get up at 7 am to get the kids off to school, she decides
it's time to catch up on sleep? I could kill her, if she weren't so
dang cute.
One week ago, she decided after having a bike at her fingertips since July 24th, that NOW she was ready to ride it. It's freaky how fast she takes off and can disappear on you, too. She's pretty brave to just go wherever her heart leads her. I think she thinks she owns the neighborhood. On Sunday morning, after blow drying my hair, I asked the kids where she was. No one knew.
15 minutes later, she came through the door, and while I did let her have it, she casually told me she'd ridden her bike over to her friends' house, which by the way is 5+ doors away, around the corner, etc.... The devil.
She's so stinkin' proud of herself for being able to ride it too. See that face?
Anyway, now that she's wheel-born, I have to be a bit more vigilant as to where she is going, and keep her off the road, which is IMPOSSIBLE. The sidewalks just don't allow for that.
Along with that, her sweet little buddy Lucas is still one of her favorite friends. They had the best time at the water park and playing every chance they could this summer.
Since she's still asleep, and Kyle's asking 'is she alive?', I better quit blogging to make sure she's okay. Of to wake the cutestlittledevilever.
Comments