| Her little friend Stacy! |
| Since when does she think she has red hair? |
So needless to say, we're so proud of our little JoJoBear. She has Mrs. Davenport- the same K teacher Catelyn and Landon had. So it's "tradition" now. Hopefully Mrs. Davenport doesn't quit before Brooklyn has the chance to be in her class too.
Jocelyn's attending int he mornings, and has met a new friend, PAIGE. She's her new BFF and I hear every day about how much she loves PAIGE. Turned out when we figured out who Paige was, I was happy to tell Jo that she's our neighbor (just in the other ward) and lives only one block away! And we know their family! Turns out that Nancy was just as thrilled to finally figure out who "Jo Jo" belonged too as well. These two silly girls became instant BFFs and they really are so funny together! I'll have to snag a photo of them this week!
Comments