Nothing like buying supplies and stuff. And I mean STUFF! Putting clothing and shoes aside, here's a fairly collective list, albeit incomplete, of stuff the kids need, and Brooklyn's getting stuff too, as we are doing Joy School.
3 backpacks
3 boxes Kleenex
300 boxes of crayons
3 scissors
300 pocket folders
3 boxes of markers and colored pencils
300 glue sticks
30 bottles of glue
300 pencils
Okay, just kidding, but kinda not.
We're down to just six days left, and as exciting as it is to go back to school, I wish we had two more weeks of summer to play before the fall weather really sets in.
Later today, the school should be posting the school class lists.
If you ask Catelyn how she feels about going back to school, she says, "Good, I'm so excited!"
If you ask Landon how he feels about it, he replies, "Good."
If you ask Jocelyn about how do you feel about starting Kindergarten? She says, "Really excited, but kinda nervous."
She's been feeling nervous for a few weeks and has even cried about it.
And if you ask Brooklyn about her going to school, she screams, "Good, and I get to play with Peyton!"

Comments