Is that even possible? I barely took any photos and we did so much, that I'm not confident I can wrap it up.
We jumped on the tramp and Grandma Cindy's which was a blast! From the oldest child to the youngest grandchild.... it was a fun way to play.
We had Paula and Emery and Kendra and her kids in town.
We had Paula and Emery and Kendra and her kids in town.
WE went to the parade and the fireworks on the 4th of July.
Landon and Kyle went to the Father's and Sons outing, while we girls had a Nail party with friends.
Jake and Becca got married, and we had fun at their reception.
Jocelyn's got her T ball party tonight, and I know she's getting a trophy!
We've hit Rigby Lake several times. The kids LOVE that.
New neighbors moved in, just a few doors down: The Thompsons. The kids were instant friends. In fact, I think I'll snap a photo of them all together soon!
Landon rediscovered Legos.
We haven't been able to go camping or anywhere as a family thus far, so we let the kids sleep for about a week, in their sleeping bags down stairs. They quickly discovered riding the stairs in their bags.
Catelyn's been a great helper in keeping the house, as we put it on the Market exactly one week ago.
Brooklyn thinks she can go wherever she wants in the neighborhood.
Combined, the four of them have gone through about 300 Popsicles.
And that's a wrap!

Comments