Oh, yeah! So, on top of all the crazy, Paula and Kendra, etc, we had Kayson for several days. My parents went to my cousin's wedding in Southern Utah, and on their way home, they stopped at Chad and Courtney's. They ended up bringing Kayson home with them, and he stayed with us. This is the ONLY photo I took of them.
See, I mean it, when I say the camera was OFF DUTY.
The thing is, Jocelyn wants to play with boys more than girls, MOST of the time. Not always, because trust me, she loves a good Polly Pocket and Barbie and ballet-dress-up day just like the rest of the girls, but she LOVES playing with Parker and Landon. Or in this case, Kasyon and Landon.
She wanted to have Kayson sleep in her room but so did Landon. So I let them all sleep in on room, ONCE. After they got up way to early that next morning, it was back to their own rooms, and Kayson had to sleep in the guest bedroom downstairs.
Comments