Never you mind about the Cheeto lips in the following pictures.
I had just finished up feeding lunch to the kids on a Sunday, but chilly spring break day, and as I was lading the dishes, I heard excessive giggling. I mean, truly EXCESSIVE laughter. It was infectious. I had to see what was up WITHOUT disrupting it.
And to photography it?
Well, I put on my spy cape, with invisibility capabilities, and grabbed the camera.
And I caught this.
There were a few moments, where I think they saw through my super cape.
Rocking back and forth and just being straight up silly, I found Landon, with Brooklyn on his lap, rocking back and forth in the banana chair.
They were being incredibly silly. I wish I could have video taped it.
Brooklyn has this little game where we say, "chin to chin" or "nose to nose" and she touches her chin to your chin or her nose to yours. It's cute. She usually does lips to lips, too. It started at church, one day when I said, "back to back" which is code for:
Get your bum on the bench
and your back on the back
and your back on the back
of the pew
or SO HELP ME...
Anyway, she picked up on that....back to back and turned it into a game...
And that is just what these two were doing.
But it was sweeter. And much funnier.
And I thought back to when Brooklyn first came home from the Hospital. And how Landon has always taken to her like a duck to water. They have a little bond that I just don't understand, but I love.
It was a precious moment in my house, and I am glad beyond measure for the camera I own that captured their smiles, dimples, and laughter. Sure you can't hear it, but if you turn off all the noise around you, and look close, you can hear it.
Try it.
I swear it works.

It's the best, huh.
Told you.

Comments