What a joke.
They digress.
I get frustrated.
I give up on it.
And then I hate that I don't have a nice Easter shot of them.
What a joke.
NO comments about how APPROPRIATE BUNNY EARS are for these shots.
Cause it was funny then, but now, not so much.
Okay, maybe a little bit funny.
I should have just stuck with the one I got at 7:03am when they discovered the Easter Bunny had left a bunch of eggs outside during the night!
Easter Sunday was also Brooklyn's birthday, but one of the best parts of the day was that Kyle didn't have as many meetings that morning and we were able to be at home together to discover the eggs on the lawn, baskets full of goodies, and open a birthday present.
It was a splendid day, and I hold out hope that maybe next year I get that Easter photo. {One with them smiling in their neatly pressed Easter outfits, that is.}
Comments