We played Bingo, and swam and ate, and swam and played games and rode in a cool snowmobile like bus, and ate and swam! This year we stayed in the Presidential Suite, and can I just tell you, it's bigger than my house? Seriously, it was. It was so spacious and comfortable and luxurious. It was pretty great.
The kids had a grand time, and I think hands down their favorite parts include swimming and bingo, but when we towed them behind the Tahoe on their sleds, I haven't heard so much laughter out of all four them before. That was pretty fun! It did make me wish for more snow here for about 10 seconds.
Catelyn enjoyed learning to float on her back with Grandma's undivided attention.
Landon still loves to jump off the side and swim around like fish.
Jocelyn has become a fish this year, fearless in her life jacket.
And Brooklyn is learning to navigate in a life jacket, and very scared of it. But Kyle worked with her and she slowing started warming up to the idea of jumping to him and having him let go of her. Every time he did she was fine until she realized he'd let go and she was on her own. But it was progress.
And thanks Kyle, for snapping at least one picture of me, proof that I was there!
The kids had a grand time, and I think hands down their favorite parts include swimming and bingo, but when we towed them behind the Tahoe on their sleds, I haven't heard so much laughter out of all four them before. That was pretty fun! It did make me wish for more snow here for about 10 seconds.
Catelyn enjoyed learning to float on her back with Grandma's undivided attention.
Landon still loves to jump off the side and swim around like fish.
Jocelyn has become a fish this year, fearless in her life jacket.
And Brooklyn is learning to navigate in a life jacket, and very scared of it. But Kyle worked with her and she slowing started warming up to the idea of jumping to him and having him let go of her. Every time he did she was fine until she realized he'd let go and she was on her own. But it was progress.
And thanks Kyle, for snapping at least one picture of me, proof that I was there!


Comments
Anywho- cute kids! I can't believe your youngest is about to turn 3! Where does the time go?
I'm jealous you got to stay in a suite bigger than your house. With Scott's fam the condo is TINY. Smaller than our 1st little starter home. We definitely feel the closeness!