Dancing is a thing that has my two girls busy these days. I get choked up watching Catelyn, as she comes to life when she dances. And my cheeks hurt from smiling so big when I watch Jo Jo dance. She loves to dance. They recently had a dance competition/recital and it was truly so fun to watch them perform.
On Jo's song, they were having some technical difficulties, and I was able to snap a still shot. (I took video of them so having time to do both wasn't an option, until the problem....)
And then on the way home, I found this:
I knew dance was exhausting, but for her, it really REALLY was!
And not to be outdone:
On Jo's song, they were having some technical difficulties, and I was able to snap a still shot. (I took video of them so having time to do both wasn't an option, until the problem....)
And then on the way home, I found this:
I knew dance was exhausting, but for her, it really REALLY was!
And not to be outdone:
Comments