As tradition would have it, doughnuts were delivered by Grandma mac.
It's a pretty fun way to start the day!
We gave Landon a very exciting new present....a new white shirt. I know, we're cool parents.
| I wanna doughnut too! |
| Isaac Egbert, Cole Baker, Peirce Stevens, Hunter Bowler, Landon, Coulson Ward and Copper Sargant. |
| Add the girls, and we have a seriously party. |
| Reading his own cards these days. Cute. |
NOT AFRAID of sparking candles. They laughed and laughed. (Okay, truthfully, they were a bit scared, but warmed up to them 10x faster than the girls.)
It was the grandmas who delivered on Birth Day. A new Lego ship and a new soccer ball. The stuff birthdays are made of. He had a great day, and we super happy all day long. he took doughnuts (Hostess ones) to his class and I heard they were a big hit.
He's a pretty great kid.
Comments