So, it should be documented that Catelyn did the "Banana-fana-fo-fanna Song" using Truck. I didn't hear it, (darn it all) but Kyle was witness to it. And he didn't say anything, just letting it slide. Cause he's a good dad like that.
It should also be documented that Jocelyn said the following in the car tonight on our way to Barnes and Nobles for the school book singing thing.
Mom, do we have a text phone?
A what?
A text phone.
Jocelyn, what's a text?
Well, it's a text, like a computer, but not a computer. So do we have one?
Yes. Why?
Just wondering.
Seriously I thought I was gonna die laughing. Her little voice and slight lisp made it all the more fun.
♥♥♥
Mom, do we have a text phone?
A what?
A text phone.
Jocelyn, what's a text?
Well, it's a text, like a computer, but not a computer. So do we have one?
Yes. Why?
Just wondering.
Seriously I thought I was gonna die laughing. Her little voice and slight lisp made it all the more fun.
Comments