The beginning of February brought Jocelyn a weird rash {thank goodness it just went away}, a play date with her cousins {which she loved a lot, and Brooklyn couldn't have cared about one bit}, and the chance to try out playing NickJr.com on her own {which she did just fine on her own!}
She's a pretty fun little girl. I can't believe she isn't getting so big!
She has turned into a sassy little thing, but on her good days, she is comical. Truly, some times she does this sweeping arm thing, gesturing to grandness of self. It's comical. I wish I could describe her face when she does it too. Her little lisp is darling, and though we don't want her to talk like that forever, I am going to miss it when it's gone.
She is still obsessed with make up and dying to wear it all the time. She even tries to sneak it while I am standing there putting it on myself. Like I won't see her or something. Goofy girl.
Comments
kyle