It may appear that the facial photo here belongs with the "Learning to Ride Two Wheels" photos, but alas, it doesn't. She hasn't wrecked that bad yet, in practicing on her bike. That day is coming I am sure. On Saturday Catelyn confidently told Kyle that she wanted her training wheels off, and so he did just that and then practiced with her. Not much luck. A few feet and one crash into the back of the Druango, and she was done practicing for the day. Then today, she decided to practice again. And she did great!!! I was shocked and so excited for her. She was beaming with pride that she was going pretty far and doing so great. She has to concentrate on her balance so much, she isn't focused much on her direction. As you can see, she kinda goes where ever the bike goes, but the point is that she is going. Without the training wheels.
So, when she walked in the door from school, I saw my little girl's face and tried not to panic, as that would just make her panic. She looked like a 6th grader had beat her up!
Nope, she just tripped on her way into the school. She told me whole short and simple story. She got to go to the nurse's office and they washed her hands up, which are not scraped up one bit. And then tended to her face.
Ironically, she is more like her aunt Janelle than I thought, as Janelle took a nice spill yesterday too. And to think, they weren't even wearing their high heels!!!





On top of that she PULLED her loose tooth out, which was not ready! Ten minutes later {after cleaning her face up after she walked in the door}she had blood everywhere! She dropped the tooth down the drain, and asked me in near tears if I could get it for the tooth fairy. So then I find myself under the sink, undoing the pipes to get the tooth. And since I am down there, might as well clean it up a bit, as there was water everywhere too from opening the pipes...AHHHHHH!!!! Cate! Ease up on me honey! Can't you just watch HSM2 like I asked you to for 20 minuntes?
Off to parent teacher conferences...
So, when she walked in the door from school, I saw my little girl's face and tried not to panic, as that would just make her panic. She looked like a 6th grader had beat her up!
Nope, she just tripped on her way into the school. She told me whole short and simple story. She got to go to the nurse's office and they washed her hands up, which are not scraped up one bit. And then tended to her face.
Ironically, she is more like her aunt Janelle than I thought, as Janelle took a nice spill yesterday too. And to think, they weren't even wearing their high heels!!!





On top of that she PULLED her loose tooth out, which was not ready! Ten minutes later {after cleaning her face up after she walked in the door}she had blood everywhere! She dropped the tooth down the drain, and asked me in near tears if I could get it for the tooth fairy. So then I find myself under the sink, undoing the pipes to get the tooth. And since I am down there, might as well clean it up a bit, as there was water everywhere too from opening the pipes...AHHHHHH!!!! Cate! Ease up on me honey! Can't you just watch HSM2 like I asked you to for 20 minuntes?
Off to parent teacher conferences...
Comments
I miss you, see you tomorrow at the b-day bash, yeah?